- What personal and private information is collected through this website, with whom it may be shared and how it is used
- What choices you have regarding how your data is used
- The security procedures that are in place to protect your information, including protecting it against misuse
- Procedures for correcting any incorrect information
The Collection, Sharing and Use of Information
Hawkins Spizman Kilgo Personal Injury are the exclusive owners of any data or information that is gathered on this site. The only data we collect or have access to is that which you voluntarily share either directly on the website or through email. This information is never rented or sold to any other person or entity.
The information you provide will be used to contact you to discuss the reason you contacted us. The only reason your information will ever be shared with a third party is to complete any order or request, such as a shipment.
Your Control and Access to Your Private Information
At any time and for any reason, you may request that any future contact with Hawkins Spizman Kilgo Personal Injury be discontinued. You may do so by contacting either by calling the phone number or contacting the email address listed below and elsewhere on our website. You may also:
- Inquire about the information we have gathered
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data
- Correct or otherwise change your information
- Ask that we delete all information and data about you
The security of your information is our top priority. Any data or information you submit is secure, both online and offline.
Any sensitive information, such as credit card data, is encrypted and transmitted through secure channels. These measures are signified by the “https” at the beginning of our web address, as well as the lock at the bottom right of your web browser.
In addition to this online encryption, we also take steps to secure your information offline. The only time employees have access to your personal information are those who need it to perform specific tasks, such as customer service or billing. The servers and computers used to store your personal information are kept in a safe, secure environment.